Sabtu, 18 Disember 2010

Don't COPY if you can't PASTE


A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his Audience. He Sa id: “The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife!”

The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: “And that woman was my mother!”
Laughter and Applause!!!

A week later , a top manager trained by the Motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke At home. He was a bit foggy after a drink. He said loudly to His wife who was preparing dinner , “The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my Wife!”


The wife went; “ahhhh!” with shock and rage.
Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second Half of the joke , the manager finally blurted out “…and I can’t remember who she was!”


By the time the manager regained his consciousness , he was on a hospital bed.


Moral of the story: Don’t COPY if you can’t PASTE.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan